Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 35 mins
Total time: 40 mins
Serves: 4 loafs
A sugar and cinnamon coated bread that will please any Snickerdoodle fan.
- 2 1/2 c. all purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 3/4 c. sour cream
- 1 pkg. Hershey’s cinnamon chips
- 3 T. sugar
- 3 t. cinnamon
- Cream butter, sugar, salt and cinnamon until fluffy. Add eggs and mix well.
- Add vanilla and sour cream and mix well.
- Mix flour and baking powder in a separate bowl. Add to wet ingredients and mix until all combined.
- Add cinnamon chips and stir into batter. Set aside.
- Spoon batter into 4 mini loaf pans until about 2/3 full.
- Mix 3 T. sugar and 3 t. cinnamon in a bowl and sprinkle over the batter in each loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 for 35-38 minutes. Let cool before removing from pan.